Here i have mentioned the things you need to do to complete customer satisfaction survey online.The below things are implemented in mcdonalds customer satisfaction survey conducted on mcdvoice con
Is This You
Are you a business leader who needs to increase customer satisfaction in order to increase your revenues or be able to do more with less?
According to the Balanced Scorecard Institute, “.. management philosophy has shown an increasing realization of the importance of customer focus and customer satisfaction [and loyalty] in any business. These are leading indicators: if customers are not satisfied [and loyal], they will eventually find other suppliers that will meet their needs. Poor performance from this perspective is thus a leading indicator of future decline, even though the current financial picture may look good.”
What’s the first step to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty? Conduct a third party independent survey to understand what drive your customer’s satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
At Acqua Consulting, we work with business leaders who need to increase revenue and do more with less. We feel strongly that one way to achieve this is through increasing customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
As a business leader, you are often caught up in the day-to-day operations of your business, and at times can be too close to the business to truly understand customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
At Acqua Consulting, we develop and conduct and independent third-party survey to assess your firm’s customer satisfaction, and referenceability. Unlike other survey firms however, we also identify and recommend actions to improve satisfaction and referencability. In fact, when asked to do so, we will manage the recommended delivery of the actions or projects that we recommend. We will live by our recommendations and drive the required project forward, as our goal is to make sure you achieve measurable and sustainable results.
As part of our process, we measure Loyalty. Loyalty relates to a relationship between a company and a customer. Loyalty Behavior (a.k.a. Customer Retention) means the act of customers making repeat purchases of their current brand, rather than choosing a competitor brand instead. Loyalty Attitudes are those judgments and feelings about a product, service, brand or company that are associated with repeat purchases.
Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Program Framework
- See the big picture.
- Define measurable customer satisfaction and loyalty objectives.
- Link performance measures throughout your organization.
- Stop customer churn before it starts.
- Focus on reducing the root causes of churn.
- Avoid misleading customer surveys.
- Establish a link between actual customer experience and actual customer behavior.
- Know that a better understanding is valuable only if followed by a practical improvement plan that can be implemented (Action is required)
Measure and Improvement
Once we have executed our new initiative, we must measure and iterate to improve. Some required items to perform include:
- Set of customer listening tools – Acqua’s quality system uses customer feedback to identify improvement opportunities that drive the cycle of continuous improvement.
- Identify and act on improvement opportunities – We believe strongly that the Customer Survey is a critical component of a Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Program.
Maybe you’ve heard this before. Maybe you,ve tried this before. Here are the top reasons why it is difficult to understand customers using surveys:
- There are too many questions on surveys.
- The wrong customers respond.
- The right employees never hear the problems.
- Many surveys are sales calls in disguise.
- Survey scores don’t link to a company’s performance.
- Plain vanilla solutions don’t fit company needs.
- Everyone gets to make up their own rules.
- Surveys confuse transactions with relationships.
- Surveys actually dissatisfy customers.
- Manipulation wrecks survey’s credibility.
Because we understand these common problems, Acqua Consulting takes the following into consideration for planning surveys:
- What to measure.
- Sampling methodology.
- Identification of satisfaction and loyalty characteristics.
- Determining which satisfaction and loyalty characteristics that produce the highest value to customers.
- Consistency between baseline and periodic surveys.
- Employees complete customer survey to determine gap between employee and customer perceptions of satisfaction and loyalty.
In summary, at Acqua Consulting our goal is to help you increase revenue and do more with less. Increasing customer satisfaction, via a proven methodology, is a reliable way to do this.